Fort Collins Personal Trainer
Working with a personal trainer can have immense benefits for your body and mind. By getting a personalized fitness assessment and training program, you know that you’re doing what’s best for you and your body specifically. When you go to a gym and do workouts on your own, you risk losing momentum because you have no accountability. You also risk injury if you’re unsure of how to do exercises properly, or how much weight is best for your body.
As a one-to-one personal trainer in Fort Collins, I help clients from all over Northern Colorado achieve their fitness goals. For rehabilitation, strength training, or just getting in shape — whatever reasons you have for wanting to start a training program, you’ll get personalized attention, inspiration, and motivation at Southpaw Fitness.
How My One-to-One Personal Training Program Works
When you choose Southpaw Fitness, you get a personalized workout plan in five steps:
- Assessment: From day one, I start working on a personal fitness program that will suit your needs. We discuss your background, past success, past failures, and your goals for strength training. Once I have all this information, I will develop a custom workout plan that both benefits your body and that you’ll enjoy doing.
- Personal Training Program: We start carrying out your personalized training plan. You might need rehabilitation work, boot-camp-style classes, strength training, or another approach. Your program is created specifically for your goals and abilities, and can even cater to any injuries or mobility challenges.
- At-Home Workouts: We will meet on a regular basis at my customized gym in Fort Collins to do your personalized training program. I’ll also provide you with workouts you can do at home on your own so that you can keep up your momentum when we don’t train together.
- Follow-Up: Throughout the course of your one-to-one training, I do regular assessments to see how it’s working. I continuously modify your plan if needed, so that you don’t hit plateaus and continue to see improvements.
- Results: I want you to see results, whatever that means for you. My aim is for you to achieve the goals you started the program with, and even build on those goals to keep improving. When you see success, so do I.
Why Southpaw for Personalized Strength Training?
As someone who had to recover from a full-body injury at a young age, I developed a passion for physical training, rehabilitation, and functional fitness. I hold ACE certifications in personal training, health coaching, and orthopedic exercise as well. My experience, combined with my credentials, underpin my values: challenge, support, and empathy.
My mission with Southpaw Fitness is to help you achieve your fitness goals in a challenging and supportive environment.
- I provide the push you need when you need it.
- I offer guidance to ensure you’re completing your exercises properly.
- I understand your struggle and motivate you to keep going.